IP Communication Platform
The Panasonic KX-TDE IP PBX series are advanced communication platforms for IP networking environments. They support network and desktop SIP connectivity and they support a range of advanced IP telephones as well as digital extensions and ISDN trunks. Built for business application environments and bundled with important business telephony applications, the KX-TDE systems can easily address your business communication needs.
- Full IP Compatibility Low cost flexible analog, digital and/or IP system construction. Compatible with existing infrastructure, the TDE is ideal for offices that want a phased migration to an IP system.
- Easy Set Up and Maintenance The TDE uses the same PC programming software operation that is used in the TDA series and supports multi-site programming. It is able to manage up to 100 TDEs on the network by PC operation.
- Free Software Upgrades Aside from a labour component, PBX software is free-of-charge from Panasonic.
- Cellular Integration Using PRI lines and an optional software license anyone on the PBX can have their cellular phone ring along with their office telephone.
- Built-in DISA/OGM ports The TDE PBX has 2 ports of messaging that can be used to offer callers an Automated Attendant greetings as well as simple mailbox functionality for after-hours operations. Additional ports can be added with optional hardware.
- Free-of-Charge Apps Conference Bridge, Basic Voicemail, Communication Assistant Basic, Call Centre and Hospitality Front Desk operations are all license free.
- Enhanced Walking Extension (Hot Desking) It is possible to use any extension, and to have your extension setting available whenever you want it.This is a very useful feature when you move locations or there is no specific desk for you to use.
- Designed for a medium to large business up to 256 users