MiVoice 5304 IP Phone
The 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone that provides access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel’s IP communications platforms. This two-line, dual-port IP phone with a 20-character backlit display supports both SIP and MiNet protocols and works behind a range of Mitel platforms and can be easily deployed as a Teleworker phone. It is specifically suited to areas where a small footprint is required: cruise ship cabins, hotel guest room phones, university dorms, classrooms or beside a cash register in the retail environment
- 40-character backlit display (with auto-dimming)
- 2 Lines with LED indication: 1 prime line and 1 programmable key with LED
- 8 Programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voicemail access etc.
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Supported on Mitel Communications Director (MCD), Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (CP), Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP), and Mitel Border Gateway (MBG)