MiVoice 5340e IP Phone
The Mitel® 5340e IP Phone is a full-feature, applications telephone that features a large graphics display and 48 self-labeling keys that can be programmed as speed dial keys, line keys, or feature access keys. Thirteen fixed-function keys provide convenient one-touch access to commonly used telephony features, navigation keys and menus, as well as customizable user settings. The 5340e IP Phone also has six contextual softkeys to help users easily navigate through telephony functions.
Optional modules can be added to your 5340e IP Phone, fulfilling the need for users to have conferencing, additional buttons, cordless DECT or Bluetooth® accessories, or local emergency access for Teleworkers.
Add-on applications include Mitel Intelligent Directory, which is an advanced phonebook and presence application, and Mitel Live Content Suite, which allows you turn your phone into a rich media information appliance using Live Blogger, Live Flickr®, and Live Twitter®. All of these applications as well as custom HTML applications can also be accessed when the 5340e IP Phone is used as a remote Teleworker phone.
- When used with Mitel Unified Communicator® Express or Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced, the 5340e IP Phone provides users with presence applications and integrated functionality with your PC
- Large graphics display (160 x 320)
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- 48 programmable self-labelling keys
- 13 function keys
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- Mitel Application Support