Network Communication Platform
The NCP products are network platforms providing cost effective unified communication solution for small to medium sized businesses. With an NCP system, customers can deploy a stand-alone or networked system connected via on IP or digital network from any location and benefit from lower costs and increased business productivity.
Connect your business with a solution designed to meet your ever changing needs with integral business productivity applications and wireless mobility all built on a common network platform that helps connect all users, wherever they may be.
- Full IP Compatibility Low cost flexible analog, digital and/or IP system construction. Compatible with existing infrastructure the NCP is ideal for offices that want a phased migration to an IP system.
- Easy Set Up and Maintenance The NCP uses the same PC programming software operation that is used in the TDA series and supports multi-site programming. It is able to manage up to 100 NCPs on the network by PC operation.
- Free Software Upgrades Aside from a labour component, PBX software is free-of-charge from Panasonic.
- Cellular Integration (Cellular XDP) Using PRI lines and an optional software license anyone on the PBX can have their cellular phone ring along with their office telephone.
- Built-in DISA/OGM ports The NCP PBX has 2 ports of messaging that can be used to offer callers an Automated Attendant greetings as well as simple mailbox functionality for after-hours operations. Additional ports can be added with optional hardware.
- Free-of-Charge Apps Conference Bridge, Basic Voicemail, Communication Assistant (CA) Basic, Call Centre and Hospitality Front Desk operations are all license free.
- Enhanced Walking Extension (Hot Desking) It is possible to use any extension, and to have your extension setting available whenever you want it. This is a very useful feature when you move locations or there is no specific desk for you to use
- Ideal for up 64 users, equipped with voicemail, digital and IP telephone support, digital, IP network trunks and applications;