MiVoice 5320e IP Phone
The Mitel® 5320e IP Phone is a full-feature, applications telephone that features a large graphics display and eight self-labeling keys that can be programmed as speed dial keys, line keys, or feature access keys. Twelve fixed-function keys provide convenient one-touch access to commonly used telephony features, navigation keys and menus, as well as customizable user settings. The 5320e IP Phone also has three contextual softkeys to help users easily navigate through telephony functions.
Add-on applications include Mitel Intelligent Directory, which is an advanced phonebook and presence application, and Mitel Live Content Suite, which allows you turn your phone into a rich media information appliance using Live Blogger, Live Flickr®, and Live Twitter®. All of these applications as well as custom HTML applications can also be accessed when the 5320e IP Phone is used as a remote Teleworker phone.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator® Express or Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced, the 5320e IP Phone provides users with presence applications and integrated functionality with your PC.
- Large graphics display (160 x 320)
- 8 programmable, 1-touch multi-function, self-labeling keys (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- 12 fixed function keys: Menu, Hold, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume / Ringing / Contrast up and Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- Dual port IP phone (10/100/1000 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Supported on both Mitel Communications Director and Mitel 5000 Communications Platform Release
- Headset Jack
- Full Duplex Speakerphone