MiVoice 5360 IP Phone
The Mitel 5360 IP Phone is an exciting next generation desktop device that provides a color touch display to graphically deliver rich applications to general business or across multiple vertical market sectors. The 5360 IP Phone provides a large color backlit graphics display with 48 programmable self-labeling keys, six intuitive call state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality, and a built-in HTML Toolkit for desktop applications development. Equipped with a Gadget Sidebar, the seven-inch display enables one-touch access to embedded or internet-based content and applications. Embedded gigabit enables the 5360 IP Phone to operate in a 10 / 100 / 1000 Mb Ethernet (GigE) LAN environment and allows unconstrained Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth from the network to desktops. The 5360 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, teleworker, and contact center supervisor.
- 7 inch backlit, high-resolution (800 x 480) color, touch-screen display with brightness controls
- Touch-screen access to features and applications
- Colorized display content and applications to improve visibility and usability
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN & PC)
- 48 Programmable, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features, applications)
- 10 fixed function hard keys: Hold, Menu, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume / Ringing / Contrast Up and Down
- Multiple language support built-in (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and simplified Chinese)
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Supported on the Mitel Communications Director and the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform.